Complaint Review: Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Phoenix Arizona USA
Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.
175 Berkely St. Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

Liberty Mutual Insurance Co. WON'T REMOVE ADDITIONAL NAMES ON MY C.L.U.E. REPORT ON THEIR DATABASE OR THEIR WEBSITE SHOWING VECHILES ONLINE I HAVE NEVER OWNED Boston, Massachusetts

A couple of weeks ago I went to the liberty mutual ins. co. website & got an online auto quote.

To my great surprise, when you go to the part of the quote where you select your vechiles you want auto ins. for there were 4 vechiles in which to choose but I am single since 2000 & only one car & the other 3 vechiles belong to my exhusband & his wife.

On ins. sites they claim they get the C.L.U.E. report that shows claims for any auto or homeowner claims that a person has on their record. It is only suppose to go back 5 yrs. & I have divorced almost 13 yrs. & I have never even seen my ex's 3 vechiles.

The ins. co.'s are suppose to get their information from motor vechile dept. but they couldn't of since the last time I got my dr. lic. it showed I was single in 2004 so now not only are they not getting the correct info from the az mvd the ins. co.'s are going back way past the 5 yrs.

I tried talking to 2 people; one who was a supervisor & they could care less.

I filed a complaint with the BBB & the ins. still didn't care to fix the errors even though I offered to show proof of everything.

I also made a complaint with the az. dept. of ins. & will be contacting lexis nexis which is the co. that ins. co. get the clue report from.

I also found out my exhusband's son is on my clue report with his 2 vechiles. So any claims they have effect how much I pay for my ins.

And another interesting thing we live in 3 different addresses in 3 different cities in AZ & none of us on their vechile titles but their wives & nobody is an added driver to any of our vechiles except their wives.

The stupid person from liberty mutual told me on the phone & the  same idiot replied to my bbb complaint & keeps on saying just don't pick the vechiles that are not yours. She stupidly thinks that is a viable solution for having people on my clue report that should not be on there.

How utterly, stupid & moronic she is.

How would she like if everyone was on her clue report & everybody's claims would effect her auto rates?
 Apparently they're greedy ins. co's & I believe they are breaking the law.

She was so idiotic she told me her roomate is on hers & it doesn't bother her & she also told me nobody ever complains about it.

Everybody can go to lexis nexis & get their free clue report yearly with no cost.

If I still can't get this fixed I will be contacting az. attorney general's office  to file a complaint & if that doesn't work I wil be contacting  attorney because no one should be able to be on your clue report if you are single, have your vechile title registered to you & if you are the only driver.

Which is the case for me in all counts. I am so pissed off these idiots. They have no right to say they get this from the az mvd when they didn't.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Mutual-Insurance-Co/Boston-Massachusetts-02116/Liberty-Mutual-Insurance-Co-WONT-REMOVE-ADDITIONAL-NAMES-ON-MY-CLUE-REPORT-ON-THEIR-924019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Mutual Insurance Co.