Complaint Review: Liberty Mutual Insurance

• Submitted: Fri, December 21, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: injuredinnebraska — North Platte Nebraska United States of America
Liberty Mutual Insurance
P.O. Box 8509-A St. Louis, Missouri United States of America

Liberty Mutual Insurance Paula Molloy Liberty Mutual after 4 1/2 months is still denying medical care and pay employer confirmed accident St. Louis, Missouri

Four and a half months ago I hurt my knee at work. I kinda of shook it off and as the week went by I noticed my injury was getting worse and worse. When I told my employer I was going to have to see a doctor I was told that I was too late for them to file my claim under workers compensation. Three weeks later my employer finally relented and stated that they would file it despite the fine it was going to cost them! So I go to the doctor and their insurance company denies every attempt my doctor makes to find out exactly what is wrong with my knee! My employer even calls Liberty Mutual to tell them that I was hurt on the job and they are still denying me medical care! Liberty Mutual has denied every MRI request by a physician (even the one they had me see). It is Christmas and I have not been paid a single dime! Nebraska law states that I should have received my first payment eight days after my injury was reported! I have called 2 or 3 times a day to talk to my agent Paula Molloy who manages not to ever return my calls. I called everyday for over a week before I complained to the secretary who managed to patch me through. I have asked for her supervisor on multiple occasions, but again miraculously the supervisor is always out of the office. This company has made this injury the most horrifying and heartbreaking experience of my life! I would highly recommend finding someone who is competent at their job and replacing the woman that I have been dealing with. This type of disrespect and failure to perform should not be continued. She is representing Liberty Mutual and from what I have experienced I would never do business with them. Liberty Mutual is a horrible company who treats claimants like dirt!
Still Injured In Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Mutual-Insurance/St-Louis-Missouri-63126/Liberty-Mutual-Insurance-Paula-Molloy-Liberty-Mutual-after-4-12-months-is-still-denying-985660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Mutual Insurance