Complaint Review: Liberty Mutual

• Reported By: aetna mtn — Guild Tennessee United States of America
Liberty Mutual
Chattanooga, Tennessee Chattanooga, Tennessee United States of America

Liberty Mutual Lying Cheats Chattanooga, Tennessee

My home was severly damaged during the 20011 tornado.  I called my insurance carrier they inspected my home and placed myself and my family in a hotle due to my home being unhabitable.  Now they are telling me my home had prior damage that was not caused by the sotrms.  My home is falling in, my walls are bowed and my ceilings are cracked and falling in.  They say that the 3 inch separtion in my walls was there prior to the strorm due to insufficiant support although a copy of my mortgage inspection report claims the complete opposite stating no damage noted.  I hjave hired a lawyer and I pray that he gets this settled.  Meantime I am in a hotel with my three children and we have lost almost all of our belongings.  I dont know what to do.  Surely there is no possible way that they can get awya with this insanne lie and they will have to settle with me in the fair and honest way and stop trying to cheat my family.  I am in total shock that they could be completely heartless and not think twice about it.  the did send a strucutal engineer out to my home as well, he was a joke!  How could he of not seen the damage?  My windows are popped out of the walls and neither the front nor back door open or close.  You can see this simply by driving up to my home much less getting out of the vehicle.  I am shocked at the dishonety I have had to deal with.  Any advise?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2011 07:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Mutual/Chattanooga-Tennessee-37340/Liberty-Mutual-Lying-Cheats-Chattanooga-Tennessee-754368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Mutual