Complaint Review: Liberty Mutual

• Submitted: Mon, April 26, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 26, 2010

• Reported By: Jane — Decatur Georgia United States of America
Liberty Mutual

Liberty Mutual Credit Collection Services Falsely sent my name to CCS for a debt I never owed and account I never held Internet

Two months ago I began receiving phone calls and letters from a company calling itself Credit Collection Services saying they were collecting a debt I owed Liberty Mutual. I contacted the company by mail for proof of this debt and was sent a form with a Liberty Mutual policy number on it and the description "Pol canx/Non payment." I have never had a relationship, contractual or otherwise, with Liberty Mutual.

I have asked CCS to stop contacting me and to send me contact information from Liberty Mutual but neither has happened.

Liberty Mutual, how dare you! I see from my internet search that you have done this to others, I am reporting you to my state insurance commissioner and anyone else I can think of that might stop you from doing this to others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2010 07:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Mutual/internet/Liberty-Mutual-Credit-Collection-Services-Falsely-sent-my-name-to-CCS-for-a-debt-I-never-o-596732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Mutual