Complaint Review: Liberty Mutual

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: tshirt99 — United States of America
Liberty Mutual

Liberty Mutual Sent me to collections after not cancelling my policy when I requested. Internet

Got a renters insurance policy from Liberty Mutual and everything went fine for the first year.  After the first year I called and requested that they cancelled the policy because I was moving.  They did not cancel my policy and have now sent me to collections for non payment of my premiums.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2012 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Mutual/internet/Liberty-Mutual-Sent-me-to-collections-after-not-cancelling-my-policy-when-I-requested-I-978894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Mutual