Complaint Review: Liberty National Life Ins.

• Submitted: Fri, June 04, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, October 16, 2010

• Reported By: can''t get no help — LAGRANGE Georgia United States of America
Liberty National Life Ins.
NORTH GREEN WOOD ,LAGRANGE GA LAGRANGE, Georgia United States of America

Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to Liberty National Life Insurance Company executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Liberty National Life Insurance Companys approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.
*UPDATE: Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Reports Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe Business.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I'm not a loser!

*Author of original report: DON'T CARE

*UPDATE Employee: Upset employee in LaGrange

*Author of original report: getting over it

*General Comment: Confused by your complaint

Ripoff Report REVIEW:

EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Liberty National Life Insurance Company for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports discussions with Liberty National Life Insurance Company has uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Liberty National Life Insurance Company listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been in the insurance business since 1900. We offer affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to our customers is something we've done from the beginning. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. Insurance can make the difference in a family keeping their home, a child going to college, or having enough money to pay bills each month if a family breadwinner dies. Liberty National Life Insurance Company is passionate about helping hardworking Americans protect their families. We look forward to helping you protect yours.

Liberty National Life Insurance Company, headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, has been meeting the insurance coverage needs of families for over 100 years, dating back to 1900. Liberty National is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Torchmark Corporation. Torchmark is an S&P 500 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TMK.

Liberty National Life Insurance Company also offers an excellent career for motivated individuals looking to earn what they are worth. Earning potential is unlimited! With just seven to eight sales per week, agents have the potential to earn from $50,000 up to $75,000+ in the first year with valuable tools like laptop presentation at your fingertips. Liberty National believes in personal, dedicated service for insurance needs. We are committed to providing agents with full support, quality training and competitive compensation. Joining Liberty Nationals sales team could open the door to an outstanding income and a whole new lifestyle. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has immediate needs to fill several positions. We are looking for both entry level and senior level applicants.

In summary, Ripoff Report is convinced that Liberty National Life Insurance Company is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE ONE REPORT THAT WAS FILED ABOUT Liberty National Life Insurance:

Liberty National Life Insurance Company recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. One company executive agreed that, if handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Reports Review of Liberty National Life Insurance Company has made organizational changes allowing its clients, employees and agents a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

As a Part of the Corporate Advocacy Program the member business allows Ripoff Report to send an email to all of those who filed a complaint in the past, letting the customer know, the member business wanted to make things right with them, .. whatever it takes to do so. Ripoff Report always monitors these emails to insure the member business does what they agreed to. The people at Liberty National Life Insurance Company did just that.

=====================
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
=====================

Liberty National Life Ins.  SO MAD CAN,T SEE CLEAR LAGRANGE, Georgia

Well like every one i was took by this company to.I was told i would may six figers and then about 100,000 the next year.Only to find out it was all a lie. I was told that i was not was calling or going to see enough people. Then when i was working with a girl in the office we were shareing work cause we both seen how things were and we had kids to feed. My bm call her in the office and said she want us to meet her at a daycare to do a payroll. So the next day my riding buddy { thats what we would call each other} showed up their and I was at the office wating for her. When she got back she asked were i was i told her here wating on you. We talk about what happen she said she was sorry cause i shared a payroll with her the week befor that i had got. I went up to talk to the bm about it and to see about what i heard about the 5k was true. cause i had just hit 5k and she was so mad got told me to shut the door so the new agents would not here. I said no cause if it was true they need to know befor they put all this money that i have in it. She told me to leave or she was calling the cops. I have not made no money after that. I have asked for help and all they said is your not calling orgoing to see enough people. so i was looking for some help online and come aross this web  site. thank you all.I took all my stuff back up their and quit. I called the commissioner only to find i was they only one that has ever called about what was going on.So here is his number 404-656-2070 just maybe if all the people call we can stop the way they rope u in and hang you out to dry

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2010 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-National-Life-Ins/LAGRANGE-Georgia-30241/Liberty-National-Life-Insurance-Company-REVIEW-Commitment-to-Liberty-National-Life-Insura-610378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty National Life Ins.

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I'm not a loser!

AUTHOR: OHara - (United States of America)

#3:  I am not a loser.  A little about me:  I've been in sales for almost 40 years.  I've been a  (usually THE) top producer for every company I've worked for.  For two of those companies, I was the first rep to produce in excess of $1 million a year in sales.  With one of those the entire company's previous years revenues were only $14,000.  With one company with 131 reps, I had the highest average invoice of any rep with the company.  I certainly know what it takes to be a top producer and I did that with Liberty National but I sold virtually nothing!  My last two pay checks were $12 and $14!  That was after I had invested about $1,000 of my own money into representing Liberty National.  Insurance is a different game and Liberty National's prices are VERY high.  So high as a matter of fact that many policies were cancelled or declined by the customer after they had a little time to think about it and saw competing ads on television with FAR lower prices.

DON'T CARE

AUTHOR: can''t get no help - (United States of America)

FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT DOWN US FOR TRYING AND TELLING OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT THE WAY THINGS REALLY WORK AROUND THEIR GO TO H---!!!!!!!!!!

Upset employee in LaGrange

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

Judging from the grammar (or lack thereof) I am relieved that someone who achieved such a minimal education is no longer associated with a company I am very proud of. Having invested 20 plus years with this company and eligible for retirement, I will be receiving three different retirement checks associated with my employment years with Liberty. Was it easy? no. If you have not had to pay your own way in this world, you probably didn't put out the effort required to be successful and gave up to quickly. Judging from the grammar, it's rather obvious you may not be able to relate to people who are looking for the security level products sold by our company. Work ethic, and self discipline are the cornerstones for success in our industry and these may be a couple of your weaknesses. Get you a job where you punch a clock and be satisfied with mediocrity. If you don't put more effort into your chosen career than you did in your high school english class, you will always have these problems. Wake up and go back and work on your education.

getting over it

AUTHOR: can''t get no help - (United States of America)

DON'T WORK THEIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every thing in the reports are true. I worked their and did good at frist. Then when you need the help to sale they just say call call call . Don't tell you how, they just want to make their  two big pay day off you and that it. So befor you think about working their kiss your money, time, goodbuy. I'm moving on have a new job and getting the bills payed up.

#5 General Comment

Confused by your complaint

AUTHOR: emma - (Canada)

Perhaps if you had of used spell check and more than one paragraph, I would have understood what you were reporting about.  Sorry, you lost me.