Complaint Review: Liberty National/Aaron Snider

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Ricky69 — Indianapolis Indiana USA
Liberty National/Aaron Snider
11 Conner St, Noblesville, Indiana United States of America

Liberty National/Aaron Snider This is a scam job and Aaron Snider will lie about the position! Noblesville, Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: Some clarification to this old report

I went on an interview for what I thought was a base salaried position which is what I was told by Mr. Snider. He said that I would get about 500 a week base plus commission when I started. Well it was not the truth at all. I guess that was the pitch to get me in the door and sign contracting paperwork with them which they told me something else until I received a letter from the company about my appointment with United American. I was told it was Liberty National and I would have never gone if I had known it was United American. This was a joke from the start and do not ever go into an interview with these people because the will not tell you the truth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2009 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-NationalAaron-Snider/Noblesville-Indiana-46060/Liberty-NationalAaron-Snider-This-is-a-scam-job-and-Aaron-Snider-will-lie-about-the-posi-513378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty National/Aaron Snider

Some clarification to this old report

AUTHOR: Tim - (United States of America)

I understand that this report is 3 years old, but I just want to clarify a few things. Mr. Snider has never told any job candidates that the position includes a base salary. He has always been up front that this is a performance based position.

As far as the $500 a week is concerned, most new agents will start out making approximately that amount as long as they invest a modicum amount of effort.

I just felt that this report needed a rebuttal, as there are many agents here who make a great living and thoroughly enjoy their careers.

Also, Mr. Snider has never had a branch office in Noblesville, so I'm not sure why that is listed as such. The branch offices have always been located in Indianapolis.

It is such a shame that people are allowed to post slanderous accusations about an individual and their business without any requirement to back it up with substantiated facts. The fact that this particular individual directs others to pass on interviewing with a potential employer sounds like pure sour grapes.