Complaint Review: Liberty Power Holdings LLC

• Reported By: Mirzet — Mount Prospect Illinois United States of America
Liberty Power Holdings LLC
1901 W Cypress Creek Road Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Liberty Power Holdings LLC Mislead Fort Lauderdale, Florida

About two weeks ago two guys knock on my door of apartment.They said we want to see if we can lower you Electric bill. They asked me if they can see my Electric bill so i gave to them to look it.

the person I gave to bill to see it he started putting info in is iPad I did not know what he was doing.

I told them I dont want to switch and that's all. They left.

Today I got letter from current Electric Company Supplier and it read's New Electric Supplier: Liberty Power Holdings, LLC

They switched me without my knowledge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Power-Holdings-LLC/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Liberty-Power-Holdings-LLC-Mislead-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-962860. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Power Holdings LLC