Complaint Review: Liberty Street Software

• Updated: Fri, February 29, 2008

• Reported By:Anywhere Georgia
Liberty Street Software
libertystreet.com Internet U.S.A.

Liberty Street Software This company refuses to help resolve a problem with their StampManage software Etobicoke, On. Internet

I recently purchased Liberty Street Software's StampManage software. As long as I used the free trial version, I had no problems. Yet, as soon as I purchased the software I had problems registering to access the program. I was give two (2) registration code and both were invalid codes. I call to get some assistance and only reached an answering machine. I sent to e-mails, one stating that was deleting the software and requesting a refund. So far, no response. I don't expect to receive a refund so I'm eating my loss and have decided to no longer purchase anything over the internet.

Anywhere, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/29/2008 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Street-Software/internet/Liberty-Street-Software-This-company-refuses-to-help-resolve-a-problem-with-their-StampMan-313462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Street Software