Complaint Review: Liberty Tax Service

• Reported By: employee6 — Long Bech California United States of America
Liberty Tax Service
19033 Pacific Coast Highway Lomita, California United States of America

Liberty Tax Service Tonya Brooks Liar cheating slavery theif Lomita, California

*Consumer Suggestion: So what have you done about it?

I worked for Liberty Tax and they lied to me, used me, humiliated me, and ripped me off. I lost money by working for them

I was told that there weren't enough hours, and that I needed to come in and work on my bonus. I came in and wasn't paid. Then when I complained, they threatened to cancel my bonus. So I agreed to come in to qualify for my bonus. My bonus was promised at 5 percent, but I received less than half of that.

They try to convince you to work for free, and short you on your bonus. When I demanded my money, they made disrespectful derrogatory and inappropriate comments about my body, personality, and family, as well as racist remarks and threats of violence.

They are liars cheats and theifs who commit constant tax fraud through schedule C and American Opportunity Credit fraud. They need to be sued and shut down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2012 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Tax-Service/Lomita-California-90717/Liberty-Tax-Service-Tonya-Brooks-Liar-cheating-slavery-theif-Lomita-California-882216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Tax Service

#1 Consumer Suggestion

So what have you done about it?

AUTHOR: Mike Hawk - (United States of America)

Greetings, sorry to hear that you feel you have been cheated in some way.

Have you filed a complaint with any of the many State of California agencies that handle issues such as this? Have you filed a complaint with the Liberty Corporate office? Their number is (800) 790-3863.

Good luck on finding a proper resolution.

Improve each day!