Complaint Review: Liberty Tax Services, Norwalk, CA

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Miss Ramos — Artesia California
Liberty Tax Services, Norwalk, CA
14412 Pioneer Boulevard Norwalk, California USA

Liberty Tax Services, Norwalk, Ca;lifornia Charged me $150 cash and charged me electronically Norwalk California

I was asked to pay $150 cash for services rendered, however, an additional fee was taken out of my return.  Approximately $450.  I was told by a representative I spoke with that she had been given this information before about this individual, but that she was never told face-to-face.  This lady (Dawn Frost) who took my money had apparently had cancer and wasn't able to work for a while, when in fact, she had relocated to another location and was supervisor.

Not only did she rip me off, she didn't submit all of the forms I took.  I am very organized and had never been audited by the IRS.  In 2011, because the tax place I used to use was having issues with an individual that had branched out, I decided to use Liberty Tax Service.  This was a huge mistake and would strongly suggest people ask for a receipt when paying in cash.  I figured I could trust this lady since she was a "so-called" professional at filing taxes.

I now have to pay back over $2,000 because of her error.  I tried talking to Liberty Tax Service and the lady apologized and said she couldn't do anything about it.

I know I'm a good person and Karma can be quite brutal, but no one deserves to be ripped off when you think you're going to professionals to get the job done right.

The least they could do is pay the interest the IRS is charging me, since it's their fault my taxes were misfiled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Tax-Services-Norwalk-CA/Norwalk-California-90650/Liberty-Tax-Services-Norwalk-California-Charged-me-150-cash-and-charged-me-electronic-1065964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Tax Services, Norwalk, CA