Complaint Review: Liberty Tax

• Updated: Sat, February 09, 2013

• Reported By: JGM — dalton Georgia United States of America
Liberty Tax
2514 East Walnut Ave #4 Dalton, Georgia United States of America

Liberty Tax I was charged over $500.00 for my tax return and wasn't told this until it was transmitted. My refund was suppose to be direct deposited into my bank, its been a week since they got my money from the Dalton, Georgia

I can't believe that they can get away with false statements (not telling me the total fees until they had transmitted my return to the IRS) and holding my refund for the amount of time that they have. (over 5 days) I am going to try to take my case to civil court There has to be a way that they can be stopped from taking advantage of hard working people. I can't believe I was so stupid!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Tax/Dalton-Georgia-30720/Liberty-Tax-I-was-charged-over-50000-for-my-tax-return-and-wasnt-told-this-until-it-wa-1011320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Tax