Complaint Review: Liberty Transportation

• Updated: Tue, August 14, 2012

• Reported By: MarvelousOne — Grand Blanc Michigan United States of America
Liberty Transportation
27800 Lemoyne Rd. Ste P Millsbury, Ohio United States of America

Liberty Transportation Donald Bick Opertations Manager Failure To Pay Wages And Reimburse Tolls After Delivering Freight Millsbury, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Liberty Transportation

I Ran Two Trips For Donald Bick of Liberty Transportation of Millsbury, Oh.   The first trip to Carlise Pa I was told that I would be paid $399.00 plus Reimburse for Tolls which totaled $165.00.  I delivered freight then "Sat" all weekend.   I was told my Donald Bick The following Monday that I would be paid $150.00 for sitting the weekend.   I made it back to Millsbury, Oh picked up another load.   I was told by Don Bick that I would be paid on the load $299.00 plus $10.00 a stop.   My truck broke down so I was one day late delivering the load.   However when I made it back to Millsbury, Oh.   I was "Terminated"  and told that it wasn't working out!   I demanded my wages and was told to come back in the morining at 9am to see Cheryl the payroll clerk.   I arrived at 8:55   waited until 9:30 am   to find out that they wanted my fuel card which had not been on for the entire preveious week, and two sets of tractor keys.   I asked repeatedly for my pay only to fall on deaf ears.   I was told by another driver for Liberty that Don became the dispatcher and operations Mgr.  After the last Guy holding his position was Shoot!

Stay Clear Of This Company......They Will Rip   U   Off!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2011 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Transportation/Millsbury-Ohio-43447/Liberty-Transportation-Donald-Bick-Opertations-Manager-Failure-To-Pay-Wages-And-Reimburs-812351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Transportation

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Liberty Transportation

AUTHOR: LIBERTY - (United States of America)

Marvin Easter start date 11/28/11 through 12/14/11 and worked sub-contract through Freightway Logistics  and completed 2 runs for a total of 1002 miles and 8 deliveries that took him a total of 11 days.  During which time he was owed $381.70 for linehaul and stop pay, $125 in layover, and an additional $38.00 for tolls of which i never received the receipts for reimbursement.

Driver was owed a grand total of $549.70 for his completed work.

Driver was paid $550 VIA cash advances from his comdata card #164635079 that he signed out

ALL monies owed this individual have been paid in full.  All backup for these payments and revenue earned is on file with Liberty Transportation.