Complaint Review: Liberty Trust - MLFJ

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2007

• Reported By:Sabattus Maine
Liberty Trust - MLFJ
15834 Lagrange Road Orland Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Liberty Trust - MLFJ ripoff Scam winning Lottery Orland Park Illinois

I received a letter stating that I had won $125,000 with an enclosed check for $3850 to cover taxes. The contact was Mike or Susan and I was assured that all I needed to do was cash the check and they would send me the rest of the money. I deposited the check, it bounced, costing me fees with my bank and I have been calling and writing them ever since tryingt o get reimbursed my bank fees. I have been told repeatedly that the Liberty Trust office in New York will be contacting me but they will give out no other information. Don't deposit the check!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie
Sabattus, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2007 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Trust-MLFJ/Orland-Park-Illinois-60462/Liberty-Trust-MLFJ-ripoff-Scam-winning-Lottery-Orland-Park-Illinois-259832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Trust - MLFJ