Gods

• Updated: Wed, September 15, 2004

• Reported By:birmingham Alabama
Liberty Wide Credit Solutions - Pacific Liberty Group
Nationwide U.S.A.

Liberty Wide Credit Solutions - Pacific Liberty Group ripoff. credit car fraud Nationwide

I have been reading others peoples dealings with this company and my incident is just the same. I was contacted by someone at this company and they told me that I was approved for an unsecured credit card for either $1000 or $2500 for a fee of $279. I knew better than to give them my checking account information, but I needed the money so I did it anyways, now I regret it. I never received the card! I called them constantly and they continued to say that my card was processing and finally, I believe in July or August, they told me that I should be receiving the information about the card within 7 days and the actual card in about 7 days after that. Well, I am still waiting and I know I will never receive this card. I lost $279 plus gained a lot of aggravation in the process of trying to get on my feet financially. This needs to stop before someone else becomes a victim to this.

Lisa
birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2004 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wide-Credit-Solutions-Pacific-Liberty-Group/nationwide/Liberty-Wide-Credit-Solutions-Pacific-Liberty-Group-ripoff-credit-car-fraud-Nationwide-108476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Wide Credit Solutions - Pacific Liberty Group