Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless, 3 Tech LLC

• Submitted: Sat, July 17, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010

• Reported By:Morgan Hill California
Liberty Wireless, 3 Tech LLC
3003 Arapohoe St. Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Liberty Wireless, 3 Tech LLC Scam Denver Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: fair and honest business

Representative called my home and said she was with liberty wirless and wanted to verify my information to send me a phone. Well, she had all my information already, and needed my bank routing number and secret code, which I said I didn't know. She then said, she would try it with the info. she had, and would call me back when funds had been transfered.

I asked her to e-mail me instead, since I wouldn't be at home, and she said she couldn't. I then asked for her name and phone number, since my caller I.D. showed private. She gave me a first name only, and a phone number.

"No one will answer, since we are having problems with some lady over here, just leave a message and someone will get back to you" she told me. I immediateley called my bank to password protect ANY transactions on my account.

I then tried calling her back at the number she gave me, which wouldn't accept my call unless I unblocked my phone number. I did a reverse phone number check online, and found a listing for 3 Tech LLC in Denver.

Jennyfer
Morgan Hill, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2004 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wireless-3-Tech-LLC/Denver-Colorado-80205-2782/Liberty-Wireless-3-Tech-LLC-Scam-Denver-Colorado-99338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Wireless, 3 Tech LLC

fair and honest business

AUTHOR: support - (United States of America)

Liberty Wireless is a valid company who hired 3tech to call existing customers on their behalf.  All calls were placed to customers to offer existing specials and only Liberty Wireless had access to payment informations and payment processing for the safety of all customers.