Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless Inphonic

• Reported By:louisville Kentucky
Liberty Wireless Inphonic
www.libertywireless.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Liberty Wireless Inphonic ripoff lies unauthorized charges Internet

I did not contact these people in any way and ended up with three packages coming to my home which i refused from UPS at the door. I was charged over $475 and overdrew my bank account and my bank charged me over $400 in overdraft charges. I called the company from the phone number that was listed on my bank account and after days of complaining they told me that when they recieved the phones back they would refund my charges for phones I never ordered and I asked about the bank charges I incurred due to them and they said if I would fax a letter to them that they would refund my charges and if I didnt hear anything from them in 60 days then after their investigation they decided they didnt owe me the overdraft charges.

Of course I have never recieved any of my fees back. Please someone tell me how to file a class action lawsuit. These people are criminals and have tarnished my reputation as a consumer. Two months later my bank account is still not caught up correctly to where it was before.

Roberta
louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2004 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wireless-Inphonic/nationwide/Liberty-Wireless-Inphonic-ripoff-lies-unauthorized-charges-Internet-77368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Wireless Inphonic