Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless - T-Mobile

• Submitted: Tue, November 04, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 04, 2003

• Reported By:Rialto California
Liberty Wireless - T-Mobile
2416 N. Beechwood Avenue Rialto, California U.S.A.

Liberty Wireless - T-Mobile ripoff Rialto California

My son is underage and got to my computer and checkbook and ordered a phone through T-mobile. Apparently T-mobile notified Liberty Wireless and in turn took money out of my checking account. For the phone and minutes.

As soon as I got the message on my e-mail regarding the phone through Liberty I immediately called Liberty Wireless to notify them that my son was underage and in turn they told me all I had to do was refuse the order when it came in and that it would only take 10 days to refund my money. I still have been waiting for my refund. It has now been 30 days.

I have called every week and they keep telling me that I will be receiving my refund within the next 7 days. I don't know when I'm ever going to get my refund?

Rialto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2003 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wireless-T-Mobile/Rialto-California-92377/Liberty-Wireless-T-Mobile-ripoff-Rialto-California-70993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Wireless - T-Mobile