- Report: #74217
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless
Liberty WirelessStarnumber Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.
Startnumber - Liberty Wireless ripoff deceptive billing & stolen minutes & non-existent customer service Detroit Michigan
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
i signed up with these guys and paid $107 upfront.
(1) In the first 3 days, i coulnd't get a reliable signal when i am a house. each one of the first 17 calls i received dropped after one minutes. Yet Liberty Wirelss deducted those minutes from my account.
(2)Then when i tried to return some of those calls from (3 from Canada), my cell simply shut off. While the phone is shut off, LW directed me to their automated message center where i am asked to contact them using another phone: well, here again, they billed those minutes while my cell is unusuable. On my bill, those minutes are shown as calls to a number (1.877.898.3107).
(3)the biggest problem though with LW is that this is really not a real company. When you try to reach them, they put you on hold and hang up before you can reach an agent. I have tried to reach them 11 times, and managed to talk to a person only 3 times, and this is after a 47 minutes wait. there is no email, no tech-support, no physical address. Nothing.
New York, New York
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2003 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wireless/Detroit-Michigan-48255-2646/Startnumber-Liberty-Wireless-ripoff-deceptive-billing-stolen-minutes-non-existent-cu-74217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.