• Report: #195686

• Submitted: Fri, June 09, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, June 09, 2006

• Reported By:Mingo Junction Ohio
Liberty Wireless
9301peppercom Place Largo, Maryland U.S.A.

Liberty Wireless ripoff Largo Maryland

I was going to buy a cell phone and use there wireless system I paid 32.24 5/19/04 I got the phone didn't like it so I returned it and was to get a refund. Then they charged me again 31.24 on 5/20. I emailed them for a credit due me 63.48 and they did nothing. They got the phone back and never refunded me my money due me.

I hear they have done this to lots of others. I tried for about a year to get it setteled, but they won't answer any of my requests and just let it drop. I don't think this is right that can treat people this way. They owe me and if I owed them they would be sure to get it from me. I wouldn't treat anyone like they did me.

Mingo Junction, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2006 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wireless/Largo-Maryland-20774/Liberty-Wireless-ripoff-Largo-Maryland-195686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Wireless