Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless

• Reported By:chicago Illinois
Liberty Wireless
Reston, Virginia U.S.A.

Liberty Wireless Billing Scam Reston Virginia

I was told my phone was shut off after making multiple payments - that I had gone over my 800 minutes by over 300 was completely impossible. My phone was not turned back on after making payments in the interim of an inquiry detailing all the calls made and minutes used. Customer service department was completely useless and complicit in the problems. They said it would be turned back on and when i called back they then said that my service was suspended but not why or how. I was given no alternate phone number or supervisor to speak with. My phone is still shut off until I can activate it with another company. The payments for no service - did go through on my bank account - which I will fight to get removed.

Halcyondreamer
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2007 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wireless/Reston-Virginia/Liberty-Wireless-Billing-Scam-Reston-Virginia-286610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Wireless