Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless

• Submitted: Mon, November 15, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 15, 2004

• Reported By:urbana Ohio
Liberty Wireless
libertywireless.com , Tennessee U.S.A.

Liberty Wireless ripoff, and a big run around Tennessee

I placed an order with Liberty Wireless in Sept. of 2004. When I received the phone, it would not hardly ever keep a signal. After a month, I decided to call the company to find out what to do.

I was told to send the phone back for testing to be done. I did exactly what the customer service rep told me to do.I can't get an honest answer on any questions I ask. I was told my phone was heavily damaged when sent back in, and that is not the truth. The reason my phone was sent back in, was because it would not keep a signal long enough to place or receive calls.

I don't understand how a company can do this to people and get by with it. All I want is a phone that works, and the lies to stop being told to the customers.

Shannon
urbana, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2004 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wireless/Tennessee/Liberty-Wireless-ripoff-and-a-big-run-around-Tennessee-117929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Wireless