Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Liberty Wireless
libertywireless.com Internet U.S.A.

Liberty Wireless charges for calls not made Internet

I purchased 85 minutes using the interactive menu. At the end, the robot voice said my balance was 83 minutes. I pushed 9 to talk to a person and was told I had 85 minutes. I hung up and called again. The robot said 83 minutes. I again pushed 9 for a person, "Chris," who said I had made a call to (816) 303-1731. I said no, I could not make any calls while I was on the phone with Liberty. He said he has the call right there on his computer and instead of admitting an error, he kept asking me if he could help me with something else. I asked for a supervisor but he said he was in a meeting with his boss.

Roman
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2009 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wireless/internet/Liberty-Wireless-charges-for-calls-not-made-Internet-443249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Wireless