Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless

• Updated: Wed, October 06, 2004

• Reported By:Camino Island Washington
Liberty Wireless
LibertyWireless.com Internet U.S.A.

Liberty Wireless is a rip-off! Fraudulant billing practices and basic RIPOFF ARTIST! Internet

Liberty Wireless the RIP-OFF KING! I had their inept service for one year. During that time my business phone would be cut off at various times of the day for overusage of the minute plan. I would purchase more minutes over the phone and was told the phone would be restored within 10-15 minutes. At times it would take hours to days. Finally fed up with their billing practices, charging billing cycle on the 17th and not restoring service until the 19th, I called to cancel my service on my one year aniversery, Sept. 21, 04. My credit card had been billed on the 17th for $92 for 600 minutes for the following month of Oct.

I explained to the rep my displeasure with their company for the past year and wished to end my service and expected a full refund of my $92. She said it would take 7-10 business days for this refund, I said fine just disconnect my service. I called from my home phone to the cell service the next day to check to make sure the service had been disconnected, it had not. Now today 15 days later I call LibertyWireless to ask where is my money and why hasn't the service been disconnected. After a long waiting period on hold and various transfers I reach a specialist who said she can't refund the $92 because 1 min. had been used on the phone on the 22nd, when the service should have been disconnected. I could go on and on about various incidents thourghout the past year. DON'T USE LIBERTY WIRELESS THE RIPOFF KING!!!

Joe
Camino Island, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2004 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wireless/internet/Liberty-Wireless-is-a-rip-off-Fraudulant-billing-practices-and-basic-RIPOFF-ARTIST-Inter-111712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Wireless