Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless

• Reported By:fortworth Texas
Liberty Wireless
libertywireless.com Internet U.S.A.

Liberty Wireless rip-off! Unauthorized debits. No refund. Internet

liberty wireless went into my checking account without my permission, debited my account of 117.00 6/1/04 so a person at liberty wireless told me I had to wait for the phone to get here and refuse shipping so liberty wireless received there phone back by 6/12/04. and i still havent received my refund and its not like they don't have my home address because they do and they already know i closed out my checking account 6/2/04 so to me there is no excuse none at all.

fortworth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2004 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wireless/internet/Liberty-Wireless-rip-off-Unauthorized-debits-No-refund-Internet-101179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Wireless