Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless

• Reported By:washington District of Columbia
Liberty Wireless
Internet U.S.A.

Liberty Wireless ripoff Internet

My finacee had bought us phones from LW and they charged us for 2 phones that they said were free. Then a little less then a month my finacee's phone stopped working and they wouldn't put the money back to her account.

Then we sent the phone back to them but forgot the charger on acciedent. But they nevr calle us and told us. So a week went by and I called and they told us why the phone wasn't returned.
so we sent the charger to them and they said they didn't recieve it. BULL CRAP!!! 3 months later still nothing.

So I called the BBB and filed a complaint. Come to find out so did 147 other people in the last month.

Now I phone has been fine, but now they took my money but won't turn my phone on. An I still have 3 talkable minutes left on my phone that I paid for...

Whatever you do don't ever deal with LIBERTY WIRELESS!!!
They are worse then SPRINT PCS!!!
Just remember if you ever had sprint before, LW is run by sprint. HINT HINT HINT!!

Nicole
washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2004 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wireless/internet/Liberty-Wireless-ripoff-Internet-117057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Wireless