continually

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
Liberty Wireless
www.libertywireless.com Internet U.S.A.

Liberty Wireless ripoff rude and ignorant Lexington Internet

*Author of original report: After almost a year i finally got my refund

Something needs to be done about these people. Their practices are just unfair. They were charging me for extra minutes when i wasnt even out of minutes. Debiting without authorization. I wqas successful I none refund but not the other 2. Then thry talk to u real rude over the phone,I bet there call center isnt even in the united states. I think a class action lawsuit is in order for these folks. I am defintly going to look into this . Ripoff artist are too good a word for these folks........

Felicia
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2004 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wireless/internet/Liberty-Wireless-ripoff-rude-and-ignorant-Lexington-Internet-119004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Wireless

After almost a year i finally got my refund

AUTHOR: Felicia - (U.S.A.)

After almost a year i finally got my refund, but my monthly bill seems to keep going up, has anyone gotton any answeer from this company yet???