Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless

• Reported By:Prescott Arizona
Liberty Wireless
libertywireless.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Liberty Wireless Double billed Unable to activate service Ripoff Nationwide

Up graded telephone. Received the new telephone on, 15 May 2007. As of today, I have been unable to activate the unit. All numbers that were provided, for this, are no longe in service. Numerous emails were sent, all were returned.

Noticed frequent billing, checked my bank statements, I have been double billed. My service was disconnected, telephoned customer service, paid for another month. The date of pay was, 06 July 2007. Today, my service was disconnected, once again. Telephoned customer service, requesting information. I was advised, my 300 minuets were used, for this month. I checked my call log, it showed the time used for dialed numbers, was 37 minuets and 16 seconds.

Telephoned customer service again. I was told, "the proper department will be advised of this complaint." When I asked to be connected, to that department, I was advised, " I cannot speak with them, they will review this complaint and get back with me."

When asked about the activation of the new telephone, I was advised," the system is being upgraded, and this operation, cannot be completed. Try again next month." (((Redacted))), now has my business.

Prescott, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2007 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wireless/nationwide/Liberty-Wireless-Double-billed-Unable-to-activate-service-Ripoff-Nationwide-261728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Wireless