Complaint Review: Liberty Wireless

• Reported By:Santa Rosa California
Liberty Wireless
libertywireless.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Liberty Wireless Ripped Off by Liberty Wireless Ripoff Largo Maryland

Ordered a phone from Liberty Wireless on 4/6/2005. My bank advised me that Liberty Wireless had deducted the sum of $108.56 from my account on 4/11/2005. My attempts to find out why I have still not received a phone end up with the same message - "We are attempting to collect payment". But like I said, they collected their payment on 4/11/2005 but have not shipped a telephone. My emails to customer service (I doubt it exists) have not been answered. This is a scam and it's time to involve the State Attorney Generals, the FCC, and local district attorneys.

Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2005 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-Wireless/nationwide/Liberty-Wireless-Ripped-Off-by-Liberty-Wireless-Ripoff-Largo-Maryland-139088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty Wireless