Complaint Review: Liberty national (United American)

• Submitted: Wed, October 27, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: Janet Clark — Austin Texas United States of America
Liberty national (United American)
223 W. Anderson Lane austin, Texas United States of America

Liberty national (United American) False Promises, No Pay, No Leads, Rex and Rachel will treat you like a slave! No Kind at all! USERS austin, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Very Concerned about what "Janet" said.

I have lived a nightmare and I just woke up.  Liberty National is the worst company to work for.  They will live to you and tell you you will be unit manager.  You will spend hundreds of dollars and might make 100.00.  Sara, the receptionist is trained to lie.  She will get your name off the inter net and call you and tell you they have looked at your resume and selected you.  They just get your name and e-mail off it.  They don't check anything.  Rex will give you this speech about how much money you will make, a lie.  They take 50 percent off the top and put it in a so called commission account.  if you leave the money stay with the company. Rachel is very abusive with her mouth.  Rex has a bad attitude.  Rex is a true red neck.  You will be fired after 2 weeks if you don't produce.  produce with what?  No leads, oh the lead sheets they give you that everybody else has already called!  You use your cellphone, your car, your laptop, your gas money, you buy your own business cards, make copies of forms from your printer, they all smoke.  it's a true mess. I am warning anyone who will listen!  No Agent ever makes it a year! Rex will lie and tell you different.  Don't walk away--RUN!  God please stop these people from using your people. Amen!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2010 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-national-United-American/austin-Texas-/Liberty-national-United-American-False-Promises-No-Pay-No-Leads-Rex-and-Rachel-will-656005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty national (United American)

Very Concerned about what "Janet" said.

AUTHOR: Possible victim - (United States of America)

My concerns are that I put out an online resume to liberty national or where I can't discern the difference United American. I had never heard of either of these companies.When I recieved an email almost the following day to call and set up an appointment I realized that libert national was an insurance company that I had never even heard of I went online to look them up.

On their website it say along the lines of " haven't heard of us? We prefer not to spend money on national advertising because we'd rather reward our agents with with that money" (liberty national). Red flag! Sounds a little too good to be true, but maybe not I'll give them a chance. So I receive an email over the weekend and call them back that very day. I get an answering machine telling me the hours that they are open are m-fri 6 or 7 am to 5 pm and to leave a message. If I received a message over the weekend and the are only open m-f then who sent me that email? 2nd red flag.

I receive a call back in the following work days. They'd like me too come in for an interview sure, after all I am looking for a job! I find out where their offices are and notice they run out of a real small and low scale building.

This is where my questions begin. 1) Is lib. Nat. Or united American even a reputable or legitimate company? 2) Is it possible that you simply did not put for the effort to succeed? 3) What do you mean by" if you leave the money stay w/ the company"? I assume that if this was a typo and you meant "need "you are saying that you were actually making more money with the company than you were spending trying to cover overhead costs like gas, cards, car insurance etc..

I just simply want to know that before I pursue this job any further I have credible info from a level and clear headed ex employee who simply decided that they had had enough and decided to leave because you were lied to and expected to reach unattainable goals for even the most experienced sales people? Or do you think that the people mentioned are intentionally trying to scam new age nts or managers as they are called out of time, money, resources and personal information.

I would really appreciate any further information, but untill then I will tread lightly near this U.A. aka L.N. branch and head your warning! Thank you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC