Complaint Review: Liberty opportunities,Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: majeda90 — mongomry Maryland United States of America
Liberty opportunities,Inc.
2395prince street Conway, Arkansas United States of America

Liberty opportunities,Inc. If you do not get back you will save other people money Conway, Arkansas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Unaware of this situation!

Back on 2007 I was trying to open dollar store after i saved some money for long time of baby sitting.I went on line for help where i found Liberty opportunities,I start calling them ,receiving mail ,answering mail,.they ask for a initial payment of 2900 which I did.After that I felt these people want to take all my money for nothing.I sent them a request of my money back after 3 days of my initial payment but they told me the payment is not refundable because me and liberty signed a binding contract.it was bad news but i said to myself keep it the way it is because i was so busy at that time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-opportunitiesInc/Conway-Arkansas-72034/Liberty-opportunitiesInc-If-you-do-not-get-back-you-will-save-other-people-money-Conway-863792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty opportunities,Inc.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Unaware of this situation!

AUTHOR: Paul - (United States of America)

I am unaware of this situation.  Please correspond with me to identify yourself and to confirm the dealings we may have had over 5 years prior to your complaint.  I am Paul A. Kostecky, President of Liberty Opportunities.  I can be reached at 1-800-443-8407 ext. 102, or via email paul@libertyoi.com.  Until then....Be Blessed!