Complaint Review: Liberty tax Bountiful Utah

• Submitted: Thu, December 08, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Mike — Bountiful Utah U.S.A.
Liberty tax Bountiful Utah
325 South 500 West Suite C Bountiful, Utah United States of America

Liberty tax Bountiful Utah JHT Tax, Inc. Liberty Tax made errors on your tax returns and causing the IRS to audit you? Bountiful, Utah

*Consumer Comment: Need of help-Liberty Tax lied to me and now I owe IRS a lot of money!!

*Author of original report: Contact me

Has the IRS audited you after Liberty Tax prepared your taxes?  I used Liberty Tax in Bountiful, Utah to prepare my taxes and the IRS came after me for Liberty Tax negligent errors.

I am asking if you have been Audited by the IRS after Liberty Tax prepared your taxes and live in UTAH.

Has Liberty Tax caused you a huge tax liability because of there errors?

please contact me and I will provide you the details how you may get some, if not all of your money back.

You must live in the state of UTAH.

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-tax-Bountiful-Utah/Bountiful-Utah-84010/Liberty-tax-Bountiful-Utah-JHT-Tax-Inc-Liberty-Tax-made-errors-on-your-tax-returns-and-c-806898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty tax Bountiful Utah

Need of help-Liberty Tax lied to me and now I owe IRS a lot of money!!

AUTHOR: Jaime - (United States of America)

Recently I am told by IRS I owe big time!  Liberty Tax mis-informed me that I have a tax treaty with Australia and don't have to pay taxes, now I owe 4 years worth.  Please advise of how I can get this problem resolved if you can, I live in VA.

Thanks kindly,

Contact me

AUTHOR: Discountsprinkler.com - (USA)

I have not been receiving any responses, try this one.

mike @ discountsprinkler com