• Report: #1020443

• Phone: 865-688-8989
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Liberty tax knoxville tn They lied about refunding money Knoxville, Tennessee

*Author of original report: Liberty tax

Well I went into liberty tax on Clinton hwy in tn to get my free estimate. Will to be ready to pay at least $50to file. So I sit down give my info. Guy comes back after doing his thing and says this is what your getting back. So with my trust in this person I m thinking there charging at least $50. But didn't think nothing of it. Cause this was my first time going to a tax service I always had it done for free in my home state, and I informed him of that. So we go through with every thing. So I go home and a day and a half later I'm looking through the forms and its shows they took out over $250. To do an ez 9 form. So I called back and said hey you never told me you were taking out $250 . So I said don't droit I want them back ill just go to the library and do it my self they said they can't.

So I spoke to the district manager. And she says we're sorry for how things were done I ll give you your money bak for the filing just call me when you get yours in the bank then we ll give you yours back. So I called when I got mine. She says call back tomorrow were busy I ll have it. So I called again someone else says o Tammy is off for three days. Call Monday. I call back speak with her she says tomorrow ill have it. So I call she say the person who signs the checks is sick. So the next day I go in she says the lady who signs the checks went to the hospital for a headache .come tomorrow. I give her 1 extra day with out call. Next day I called. Same thing. Then I ask for the owners name. She didn't give it to me. Asked for hers didn't give it to me. So I called another store to get it . Got it. Called corporate they tell me someone will contact you within 24 hrs its been 8 days no call backs. Liberty tax sucks and are liters don't go there everybody.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-tax-knoxville-tn/Knoxville-Tennessee-37779/Liberty-tax-knoxville-tn-They-lied-about-refunding-money-Knoxville-Tennessee-1020443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty tax knoxville tn

Liberty tax

AUTHOR: Jessie - (USA)

Liberty tax on Clinton hwy knoxville tn are liars and theifs. Do not get suckered into there fifty dollar cash ploy to get you in there. My refund sound have been 688 dollars and they charged me 378.00 for a ez 9 form. They said come in and get a free estimate but they never gave it to me. Drew who refused to give me his last name said sign this and rushed me out. I've always done my taxes at home but this year since my fianc has always had her taxes done there I thought I would. Never never would I want what happened to me to happen to anyone else.

Once I realized how much money they took from me I contacted drew back. Drew refused to help me and hung up on me over the phone. What ever happened to customer service. I called back and ask for the district manager Tammy Roberts. Tammy said. That they would refund 378.00 only on the bases that drew didn't do his job accurately. The time came to refund the money and it was one excuse after another from the lady who signs the check is out to the lady who signs the check is in the hospital to the lady who signs the check has a headache. I finally asked for the owners name. They refused to give me that information. I then called another location off north broadway in knoxville tn who gave me the owners name Nicole bellafonte. They said they would have her call but nothing.

I then called corporate office which said they would have someone call back within 24 hours. I've called everyday since and they keep giving me the run around. It's been almost 1 month and no response to my calls. They are the worst tax company ever. Never never go there. I'm telling all my friends, family and the Facebook, world my experience. Knowledge is power read and learn about the character of companies you give your money to