Complaint Review: Liberty unsecure

• Reported By: jan — clarksville Pennsylvania
Liberty unsecure
Internet USA

Liberty unsecure Scamed out of 499.42 Flordia Internet

This company is a complete scam and rip off. They told me to send them 499 dollars and i would be guaranteed a loan for 8,000 dollars within 5 business days of the phone call. I called about the loan on July 17, 2013. Seven business days later i didn't hear anything from them. So i called and talked to mark rogers, he said they finally received my documents and my payments and interest forms. He said it would be another day or two before i receive the money. I received a phone call today (July 29,2013) stating that my loan was not approved yet, they gave me two phone numbers for loan companies in my area. They told me i have to go fill out the paper work because they could not get me approved. After they had told me i was approved at two different banks. Now they will not refund my money that they took out the same day i applied for the loan which was on July 17,2013. Now they will not return my calls. In my opinion this company is nothing but a big joke, rig off people and taking money out of peoples account before the dead is done. They guaranteed that if i was not approved for the loan i would receive the money back. Now they are saying that was not the guarantee. Why would i pay someone 499 dollars for two phone numbers that i can get from my local phone book. What do i do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2013 04:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liberty-unsecure/internet/Liberty-unsecure-Scamed-out-of-49942-Flordia-Internet-1071118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liberty unsecure