Complaint Review: LibertyCreditLawP.C.

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Big Trouble — Demotte Indiana United States of America
117 kinderkmack rd. river edge, New Jersey United States of America

LibertyCreditLawP.C. L.PatrickBergman Liberty credit Law charged me $3099.00 UPFRONT to do a mort. loan mod. & DID NOTHING river edge , New Jersey

Liberty Credit Law P.C. /L. Patrick Bergman/ H. Bruce Bronson Charged me $3099.00 to do a mort loan modification....They did nothing... I called HUD and found out that they were a scam operation/ this was after months of no returned calls by an actual attorney I had to supply them with all the personal info. just like you would do for a refinance but found out after 6 months they never even attempted to forward the necessary info to my mort. company...they kept lying to me and telling me they were still  working on my case..... when I questioned them after 8 months about HUD saying they were a scam operation They quit my case & refused to return my money...or my phone calls..claiming they did their part But my mort. company has never recieved a modification packet from liberty credit law p.c. or any of their SCUMBAG attorneys....When I faxed them a rude Letter asking for my money to be returned....they called the Probabaly crooked river edge new jersey police and told them I was making terroristic threats to them...after i explained my story of course nothing was done (they probably didnt want to go infront of any judge)  STAY AWAY FROM LIBERTY CREDIT LAW , L. PATRICK BERGMAN & H. BRUCE BRONSON....they have other law practices in new york & penn.,Florida ETC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LibertyCreditLawPC/river-edge-New-Jersey-07661/LibertyCreditLawPC-LPatrickBergman-Liberty-credit-Law-charged-me-309900-UPFRONT-to-do-997873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LibertyCreditLawP.C.