• Report: #1172041

• Updated: Sun, August 24, 2014

• Reported By: Agreed101 — Private Utah
Internet USA

LicenseDirect.com License direct Internet

I have sent 8 different detailed e-mail requests to their required opt-out e-mail address of contact@licensedirect.com over the last 28 days. I have heard a zero response of any kind and my information remains on their website this day. I completed and signed their required "Removal Request Form" and attached with every e-mail as a labeled PDF document. I also attached screen shots and referrenced the link to my information. I also requested to be removed at http://licensedirect.com/contact under all possible subject selections thinking someone professional and responsible would respond, but I was wrong. I have had zero response and zero results. I will be filing a formal charge, but wanted to forewarn anyone attempting to contact a company who is completely unresponsive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LicenseDirectcom/internet/LicenseDirectcom-License-direct-Internet-1172041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LicenseDirect.com