Complaint Review: Lidia psychic - Live Person

• Submitted: Tue, February 09, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 09, 2010

• Reported By: Margaret — United States of America
Lidia psychic - Live Person

Lidia psychic - Live Person psychic, liveperson, lidia, accurate, fraud, inaccurate, ripoff, threats, Internet

*Consumer Comment: You are right, Had same Issue with Lidia

I went to Lidia, psychic on liveperson. First couple of times her predictions didn't come true. Not sure why I went back - my own stupid fault. She is so highly rated I thought worth another try. Session cost $50USD... her predictions didn't come true.

I rated one star. I offered that if she wished to refund i would accept that. (when they refund your rating is deleted). She did not want to refund the session - which is fine as I did have it and should pay for it. But I decided to leave my one star rating.

This was her email to me:

Lidia Date: 2/8/2010 11:47:40 AM Hi I noticed that you changed your rating...so until you change it back I am going to make sure the perdiction does not happen! LOL (LTK153015976206X)

Well the threat doesn't bother me...she can't get 10 or so predictions right ... so a threat is water of a ducks back as they say. Plus what voodoo spell was she thinking of whizzing up???!!! LOL. It just shows she is pathetic, immature, unprofessional, ABSOLUTELY NOT ACCURATE.

And Liveperson response...they have the right to write what they want in an email!

I have spent thousands on this company and psychics. My own responsibilty. I have found many on the site to be kind, generous and accurate...but its time to move on and go shopping with my girlfriends instead!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2010 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lidia-psychic-Live-Person/internet/Lidia-psychic-Live-Person-psychic-liveperson-lidia-accurate-fraud-inaccurate-ripo-566830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lidia psychic - Live Person

You are right, Had same Issue with Lidia

AUTHOR: Nicole - ()

You are right on the money about Lidia. She is very immature and unprofessional. She puts lol in a lot of her emails like its a joke. I do believe the site is working with her with her ratings. She is very inaccurate and none of her predictions came true for me either!

When I called her on her on her bs she really started showing her true colors, and acting very rude. DO not have a reading by this woman she is a scam artist!