Complaint Review: Life Answers

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: auntieM — New Haven Connecticut
Life Answers
Internet USA

Life Answers Jill Saint James (numerologist??)aka Jerkwad Ripoff,Jerkwad,Scam Artist,D***** Bag,Human piece of crap!! Dallas, Texas Internet

I am happy to report a SCAM artist, numerologist Jill Saint James, aka Jerkwad.I contacted her many times and never had good responses. She only wanted money ($$) via paypal. If you do not send money,she kept on sending me these emails telling me I would  have bad luck, die in poverty, etc. This is EXTORTION, yes it is!! Well, after couple more emails telling me I would have bad luck if I dont send her money, I took matters into my own hands. I contacted the Attorney General in CT (Richard Blumenthal's office) via personal letter & via email (both) since I was fed up with this crap once and for all! I sent LifeAnswers a personal letter to their PO Box address couple weeks ago. I'm sure no one there has the ---ing balls to contact me back. I dared them to actually respond to me & my letter. I dont just email, I sent a personal letter to their supposed address in TX.Well, just let's see once Atty Richard Blumenthal's office checks them out if they are remain in business. My guess is that they will be shut down once and for all- yahoo!!  I hope I see them closed down permanently.If Jill Saint James is so well known for her work, why does she need to charge people to work for them? I mean really,come on now people, she does not need ($49.00) from you & I to get by. If I were as well known as she claims to be on the internet, would you really need to charge people to help them? Use your brains here people!! Smarten up, as my mom used to tell me when I was younger! Smarten up honey, smell the coffee!!

She (Jill Saint James) and LifeAnswers is a big old SCAM! She is a d***** bag and should be shut down permanently and completely. I do NO BUSINESS on the internet. If you really want to get a reading from a legitimate reader, do it in PERSON, yes in person, not on the internet. What I am writing here is the truch, people should smarten up and open their eyes, she is nothing but a big, fat SCAM ARTIST!!

How many more people have to complain about Jill Saint James (Numerologist?? aka/Jerkwad) before they actually do something about this crap?

AuntieM, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Life-Answers/internet/Life-Answers-Jill-Saint-James-numerologistaka-Jerkwad-RipoffJerkwadScam-ArtistD-1166175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Life Answers