Complaint Review: Life Coaching L.I.F.E. Coaching Systems Lawrence Liebroder D Anne Liebroder

• Submitted: Sat, December 24, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, December 24, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Washington Utah United States of America
Life Coaching L.I.F.E. Coaching Systems Lawrence Liebroder D Anne Liebroder
321 N Mall Drive. O-201 Saint George Utah 84770 Un Saint George, Utah United States of America

Life Coaching L.I.F.E. Coaching Systems Lawrence Liebroder D Anne Liebroder Lawrence Liebroder, Debra Anne Liebroder Extremely Deceptive Advertising, Complete Fraud, Provide No Value Saint George, Utah

Avoid any dealings with this, or any other company run by Lawrence or Debra Anne Liebroder.  Lawrence and Debra promised me fantastic gains and provided almost nothing for their exorbitant fees.  I am not a disgruntled employee, I am a bilked consumer.  I am embarrassed to admit that I fell for this incredible scheme.  Give your $17000 to charity instead!  It will at least be put to some use!

Please investigate this company.  Lawrence outright lied to me about his company and its supposed history.  Ask for names and phone numbers of satisfied customers.  You won't get them!  Lawrence will turn nasty when questioned or challenged.  This company offers nothing that you can't get for free on the internet.  Certainly nothing worth the huge price tag!

Since being scammed, I found many others who were likewise scammed by the Liebroders in their current and former business, Advanced Coaching Systems.  They cost many people their homes with their dishonest dealings.  They are complete con artists and I am honestly surprised that they are not in legal trouble (both have been in the past, Google them).

At the very least, have an attorney look over their ridiculous contract before signing.  You'll notice that it doesn't actually promise the consumer anything except payment to the Liebroders.  I had an attorney look at it after the fact, and he told me it was probably illegal, but I didn't have the money to pursue legal action.

Learn from my mistake and avoid Lawrence and Debra Anne Liebroder.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2011 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Life-Coaching-LIFE-Coaching-Systems-Lawrence-Liebroder-D-Anne-Liebroder/Saint-George-Utah-84770/Life-Coaching-LIFE-Coaching-Systems-Lawrence-Liebroder-D-Anne-Liebroder-Lawrence-Lieb-813393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Life Coaching L.I.F.E. Coaching Systems Lawrence Liebroder D Anne Liebroder