Complaint Review: Life Coaching

• Submitted: Thu, September 23, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 23, 2010

• Reported By: notscammedbyyouanymore — St. George Utah United States of America
Life Coaching
321 N Mall Drive. O-201 Internet United States of America

Life Coaching L.I.F.E. Coaching Systems Lawrence Liebroder D Anne Liebroder Pretended to be able to do anything and everything and in realityprovided nothing and costed us lots of money. These people talk a great game, tell you whatever you want to hear and produce nothing. Internet

Lawerence came to my business selling his "snake oil" that could do magic for my business. He was the magic that could turn my business around and be profitable. Just sign on the dotted line and he could turn profits around and get the place jumping, we'd be SO busy we'd be opening another restaurant! He promises the moon but before you know what hits you he has his hands in both your pockets, your bank account and has you spending money faster than you can make it. His promises fall like a lead balloon.His slick talk can charm the birds from the trees but when you leave his presence you know you've been had. But then its too late he's got your money! He runs a BIG scam on local mom and pop businesses and then when you tell him you dont want his services any longer because its costing you too much money and he isnt fulfilling his part of the agreement he threatens to sue you like he has done to  many of his unhappy clients. Thankfully we had a good judge that could see through this scammer and know that his promises were all lies. I hope nobody else is duped like we were. If someone sounds too good to be true THEY are - dont listen to people who solicite you - Life Coaching - give me a break - his own house is in short sale from what I hear - sounds like he needs a life coach to help him with his business. I know what !!STOP SCAMMING hard working people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2010 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Life-Coaching/internet/Life-Coaching-LIFE-Coaching-Systems-Lawrence-Liebroder-D-Anne-Liebroder-Pretended-to-643896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Life Coaching