Complaint Review: Life Fit Labs - Vit*Live Lean - Vit*Acai Advance

• Submitted: Wed, July 15, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 15, 2009

• Reported By:Port Charlotte Florida
Life Fit Labs - Vit*Live Lean - Vit*Acai Advance
http://www.lifefitlabs.com/, www.vita-lean.com/, Acai-Advance.com , Internet U.S.A.

Life Fit Labs - Vit*Live Lean - Vit*Acai Advance Misleading and Fraudulent Advertising; Uncooperative when contacted; Rude; Scammers; Rip-off artists Internet

I believe I found the advertisement for this site while on CNN.com: http://www.acai-advance.com/cb/?bid=249&aid=CD82&opt=CD51370&c=0

I filled out the form to see if our doctor would approve of its usage. I never received the product and forgot about it.

A month later, when checks began to bounce on my checking account, I found that I had been charged the shipping costs for the acai and the colon cleanse, which I expected.

Unfortunately, I had been charged $24.95 for a Vita lean 'club' online that I never requested. I was also debited $64.95 and $74.95 for acai I never got.

I was also charged $69.98 and $74.93 for the colon cleanse of which I never received.

They claim that the post office put them into my mailbox and I owe them the money for all of that since I accepted their offer. They said many people make that mistake, because they do not read the fine print.

They are very rude about telling you this. It seems that I am one of the ignorant people who deserves to be ripped off. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was put on hold an extremely long time.

When I called Life Fit Labs, all I got was a voice mail and I have left a number of messages, but have gotten no call back.

Port Charlotte, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2009 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Life-Fit-Labs-VitLive-Lean-VitAcai-Advance/-Internet/Life-Fit-Labs-VitLive-Lean-VitAcai-Advance-Misleading-and-Fraudulent-Advertising-Un-469940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Life Fit Labs - Vit*Live Lean - Vit*Acai Advance