Complaint Review: Life Force Institute / Kirt Schoenheit

• Updated: Fri, April 05, 2013

• Reported By: Craig Mawson — Pompano Beach Florida
Life Force Institute / Kirt Schoenheit
1919 E. Atlantic Blvd. Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

Life Force Institute / Kirt Schoenheit Ripoff. Takes your money, and doesn't return your calls. Pompano Beach, Florida

I was referred to this business in 2011 by a chiropractor that I have known for over thirty years. Dr. Cliff Shapiro allowed this company to come into his office to help people with wellness issues. He had used the service and was very happy with the results. I decided to try the service in 2011. I went in to see Kirt Schoenheit of Life Force Institute and Dr. Fatemeh Mousavi. The doctor was pleasant and felt that she was knowledgeable. I decided to try the service and had good results. In November 2012, I went back and wanted to continue with my treatment. Because I had a good experience the first time, I allowed Kirt Schoenheit to charge my card for $576.00 ahead of me receiving the service that they provide. The charge was for unlimited doctor visits for the next year and medication. I was to go back the following week to consult with the doctor, and to pick up my medication. After calling Mr. Kirt Schoenheit six time to schedule the appointment, without a returned call, I gave up on the company and the service. I am disputing my American Express charge for $576.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2013 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Life-Force-Institute-Kirt-Schoenheit/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33060/Life-Force-Institute-Kirt-Schoenheit-Ripoff-Takes-your-money-and-doesnt-return-your-1040914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Life Force Institute / Kirt Schoenheit