Complaint Review: Life Path Unlimited, Charis And Associates, Www.CitizenCorps.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 10, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 10, 2011

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
Life Path Unlimited, Charis And Associates, Www.CitizenCorps.com
lifepathjobs.net Internet U.S.A.

Life Path Unlimited ,CitizenCorps.com charisandassociates.com Home Based business selling Self Help Online Course really, people fall for this? Atlanta Georgia

*General Comment: Network Marketing isnt for everyone

*Consumer Comment: REFUND SCHMEEFUND!

*Consumer Comment: Shady Citizen Corps and Life Path and PYXISM

* : To the Pro-Lifepathers

*UPDATE Employee: Real Product Real Business

*Consumer Comment: LifePath Unlimited

*Consumer Comment: LIFE PATH UNLIMITED OFERS A GREAT BUSINESS AND PRODUCT!

*Consumer Comment: Life Path Unlimited

*Consumer Comment: Rebuttal to Michael Taylor's Rebuttal stating that he has a legitimate business

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The most ridiculous and false claim with no basis that I have ever seen. -Michael taylor

*Consumer Comment: Tell The Whole Truth

I applied for a job on Hotjobs.com and received an email from Michael Taylor (but his email address was hidden) and a link to www.lifepathjobs.net. When I couldn't find his name or any contact name or phone # on the site, I filled out the contact form and asked them to call me (I only gave my phone #, not my email address). Within minutes, a nice but very naive old man named Tom Clark called me. After his 'sales pitch' I asked him the hard questions...What exactly is he selling?? How much has he made doing this??

Turns out, he is attempting to sell the concept of improving your life and getting rid of living in a debt mentality - all for the low price of $1,700.00. You get to take a 56 week online course teaching you how to improve your life. There is no actual product. Tom pockets $1,000.00 automatically and $700 goes to the company -which appears to be Life Path or Citizen Corps (not sure which).

His personal goal is to give $300,000 to the ministry - you know, because good christians steal from the ignorant/stupid people to fatten the wallets of the holy ones running the church. Very "love thy neighbor' mentality here...

Clearly, I've got time on my hands - but that's what happens when looking for a job. I'm sick of coming across these scams and am baffled that there are people who ACTUALLY fall prey to them. Tom Clark truly believes he is selling a legitimate 'product' and is OK charging $1,700 - $1,000 of which goes directly into his pocket!

Thankfully, Tom Clark admitted that he has not made one dime off of this scam - yet. After all, he himself is only 12 weeks into the 'class'.

Here are additional websites associated with this scam:
http://tclark.lifepathpro.com, www.charisandassociates.com

Praying that noone falls victim to this scam and that Tom Clark finds his way to a legitimate job.

Helpingfellowjobseekers
Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Life-Path-Unlimited-Charis-And-Associates-WwwCitizenCorpscom/internet/Life-Path-Unlimited-CitizenCorpscom-charisandassociatescom-Home-Based-business-selling-371565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Life Path Unlimited, Charis And Associates, Www.CitizenCorps.com

#1 General Comment

Network Marketing isnt for everyone

AUTHOR: mwagner - (United States of America)

I reviewed the complaints on this website regarding LifePath Unlimited. First off, one of you mentioned you was looking for a job when you signed up for life path..Im sorry do you not understand what network marketing is? you are not on payroll when its network marketing!!

Second, what job do you know will charge you to do work? None !!, once again this is Network Marketing..Before you make a fool out of your self and blame someone else for your stupidity, why dont you do some research on the term "Network Marketing". Since you dont know what that means let me define for you.

Network Marketing-is a method of marketing that utilizes independent representatives to reach potential customers that a company otherwise would not reach with traditional online or offline marketing methods.

Now for the other gentlemen that claimed he couldnt get his refund,

This is what I have to say to you and the other lady that filed this complaint:

(i will put it in bold, because I think the two of you need to put your brains together, maybe it will work better, because it seems to not be working seperatly)

I have reviewed the compensation plan for Life Path and it clearly states:

***There is no product purchase required to become an Associate. Associates who are authorized to retail

our products are referred to as Representatives. LifePath Unlimited strongly believes to adequately represent

a product, the Associate must own the product. By purchasing the product you are immediately activated as

a Representative for that product. ***No product purchase is required at any of the product levels to participate.

**Any Associate who does not purchase the product can earn the product and be activated as a Representative

by referring 5 sales (and the associated profit) of the product to their designated Representative. After

referring 5 sales of a product, LifePath will ship the earned product to the newly activated Representative

I hope its more clear now..no product purchase is required to be a Representative, only a members fee of 99$ for the year.

So you had a choice to market the product and earn the product for free, but you decided to buy it..If you researched and read clearly then you wouldnt be making false statment..

Once again remember the word NETWORK MARKETING...!!!! AND LEARN THE MEANING...BECAUSE ITS NOT FOR EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY NOT FOR YOU TWO..STAY ON HOT JOBS..YOU DONT NEED TO BE IN THIS AREA.   moniquelwag@hotmail.com

REFUND SCHMEEFUND!

AUTHOR: Hroylo786 - (USA)

What a tremendous paradigm LifePath Unlimited's associate support system and compensation structure is! An ingenious creation and a pioneering marvel that rivals all of the other multi-level affiliate marketing earnings patterns that I've ever seen! My hat's of to them! In that respect anyway.

However, here's my personnel experience with the refund guarantee. LPU's overly extreme conditional arbitrary full money back guarantee became apparent to me only after the products mediocre value became obvious and after their reasons (with data) for denying my refund were examined. As far as their policy is being a full and fair disclosure it also is really an overwhelming and arbitrary disclosure. It's something they put into place to deter dis-earnest performance, but in reality it binds their customers to elongated tasks with the least possibilities of any refund in a very complicated manner.

The full money back refund guarantee is one of their most used sales pitches. But so complicated they had made the terms and conditions that many of their customers that had been denied their refund could not or would not take up such an insurmountable task of challenging the giant LPU for their rightful refund. (Possible incumbents are the other incensed customers that I've found during my Internet researches.)

Especially after LPU took their customers money then in turn bound them to specific performance of the laborious tasks that they prescribe in their course. All too after the simultaneous (sort to speak of) performance of the myriads business assignments prescribed by the customer/associates upline and LPU's business websites. Who would want to take up the extra arduous task of calling giant LPU on their improprieties? The majority of us are not lawyers. The majority of us can't afford an attorney that would want to work on this small amount of money damages.

Certainly that is an advantage for LPU, but a big disadvantage for their "customers." LPU left its' customers' few avenues for restitution and far too complex for the average layperson. And their policy actually states in that the courses refund terms and conditions are "simple". Evidently it is not, but it does make it more simple for them to retain their dissatisfied earnest customers monies. But certainly not simple for the earnest customer to get a full money back refund as the purport.

Befuddled refund requesters that were unable to elaborately substantiate their claims had left LPU free and clear to retain all monies, and to continue and persist as status quo. Well maybe that clarity is just starting to get misty, cloudy and even a bit shady. Why do I say so? Because I see that the numbers are beginning to show themselves. But I can only describe my experience with LPU and heretofore any readers must formulate their own thoughts and conclusions.

LPU actually does have an online web page referring to their terms and conditions. During my initial joining with LPU and my purchasing their 56 Days of Discovery course I barely more than glanced at that lengthy policy. I also was putting much faith in my recruiters' presentations; LPU's webinars and website information, LPU's having a unique method of a very high earnings potential, plus their pioneered unique products, their solid business development and their (short) history of undisputed integrity and their full money back refund guarantee. In addition there was a lack of much adverse web information amongst and against the myriads of supportive testimonies by well paid satisfied associates.

At the point of purchase and also at the point of package receipt, still even then, their policy could not had possibly provided me with enough information to foretell the upcoming computer 1) glitch, 2) the improper evaluation methods, and 3) the conflicts between 3a) policy, versus, 3b) automated system, versus, 3c) operations. That all had eventually unfolded during my course experience and mostly after its completion.

Only after my completion of the course and in combination with the results of their refund refusal, did I then obtain enough information to more fully determine these flaws. And let me point out, without any inquiry, support, nor cooperation from them. So I had sought and employed external avenues at my disposal, i.e. regulatory agencies and websites just like this one www.complaintnow.com. While I prefer not to exercise extremities, I do take actions as I find it necessary and as I am prompted too.

And also, at the point of purchase I could not see ahead that LPU's self-development product wouldn't be satisfactory to me and not worth it's price. And even after completing the course honestly, earnestly and beyond earnestly, I could not see uniqueness of the 56 day course that separated it from what is readily available in the self-development market at more realistic prices.

And I am very well familiar with the self-development/improvement industry as I started learning and applying methods in the early 70's. Which means almost 40 years. And for about that same amount of time, I've been well exposed to multilevel affiliate marketing and also pyramid schemes, beginning with Rena-Ware, Amway, and Kirby Vacuum Cleaners.

When I was encouraged to buy the 56 days course for business purposes the hype of LPU's unique compensation structure sort of blinded me to the true nature and value of the course. And it's purpose as a filler, for those of you that understand what I mean. Henceforth, at the end of the course I decided I could not sell a mediocre product at such an astronomically inflated price just for the sake of making large sums of money off of a very exploitable, unsuspecting, defenseless, and desperate global customer base resulting from the current world economy crisis.

The 56 Days of Discovery course I found to be a somewhat coherent, but slipshod compilation of excerpts of mostly non-renowned self-development gurus. Due to the time constraints and the heavy production problems imposed on the curator of the course, it very much seemed to me that he was coerced into this, or should I say challenged with a unreasonably difficult assignment. He described his experience very dramatically and in detail and was seemed very relieved from after being oppressed by it and finally over and done with it. I applaud him for a most heroic act.

But hey, there are so many us financially deprived individuals out here that many are more than willing to make a lot of money without any due preparation, adequate clarity of conscience or enough experience & knowledge to truly evaluate this product's features compared to whatever else is available out there. It's more or less all about "Show me the money!"

Many of us aren't professionals and that makes us, as I mentioned, defenseless and very exploitable. Caveat Emptor! Cool, it strongly seems that the greed which was on the higher echelons that caused the global economic meltdown is now well poised on the lower echelons to cause another catastrophic meltdown.

LPU's has developed such a goliath earnings machine within their midst and are employing it in such manner to an unsuspecting volatile market that it may very well likely take many years before they become saturated or desist. They have even been promoting their business emphatically from this angle too! Isn't that gaudy?

So that means currently LPU and associates have got a lot of time on their hands to fatten the hog and feed the every day Hansels & Gretels before demand goes belly up and ebbs on their products. But woe to those who join them during those waning stages. Those late-comers will be the very ones to bare the full weight of the gargantuan profits paid towards the uplines. While there should be quite a number of them to lessen the load, there too will also be those way up there and high on the hog that replicate the bankers and wall street executives.

Does this picture begin to look any familiar or have any strange resemblances? That which was once on the macro scale is now on the micro? Also does defecate roll down hill or not? LPU is not the only entity to exploit these niches, but sacre' bleu how do they do it on the grandest scale!

Why do I think of the Pied Piper here? And I thought I just heard a little boy shouting "But the king has no clothes on!" Anyhow, I am still very distraught and in the mediation process to obtain my refund so I'll spare any of you readers my burdens regarding the details, technicalities and my utter dismay.

Here are my demands to LPU:

1. Read my details above and all the previous correspondence via emails, BBB of AZ, plus all the other information originated by me and sent to them via other online mediators and websites or any other methods. And,

2. Make the required corrections I've sited within their organization and on my records. And,

3. Issue me my refund of $1,695.00 and forfeit any re-stocking fees.

Shady Citizen Corps and Life Path and PYXISM

AUTHOR: Ed - (U.S.A.)

I have no problem with Life Path being a legitimate opportunity or any home based business.

I do see something that lacks a lot of integrity though. Often we see people making posts about xyz company scam and then you get sucked into some video or article that tells you the fatal flaws (in their view) of xyz company all for the sole purpose of promoting their own company.

That is exactly what citizencorps.com does. They have a name that sounds legit "citizencorps" and act like they are just giving honest reviews to help people make a better decision. In fact, they go so far as to say, on their about us page, that their only purpose is to educate the consumer with an honest and open review of factual information. They come across as giving just this "honest review" of many different companies like global resorts, wealth masters and carbboncopy, royalcruise matrix, dream vacations etc... Then they rate them on a scale of 5 stars. They tell all the negatives of each company and consistently rank Life path as 5 star that is the near perfect company and everything else as worse. That is because the owners of a LifePathUnlimited also own this bogus review site citizencorp. Yeah I was doing my research when I stumbled on that info accidently.

Personally, I would stay away from any company that has to decieve its way into your wallet.

Until recently this site even had the google adwords down the right side of the page and as a devious little trick had the very first ad as one that they created that always took you right to the owners lifepath site. The ad was not a legit google ad but right on the top of the google adword list on their site and doctored up to look just like a google ad. Again just another decietful little trick by the owner of LifePath.

Lastly, they now for the first time have created a Pre-review. That is a review for a company that hasn't even launched. This makes me laugh hysterically. This supposed review site giving a 5 star rating on a company PYXISM before it even opens. And this Only other 5 star rated company has the same payplan of another company that citizencorps slams in its "unbiased" reviews. Obviously that is another company that the owner has a vested interest in.

I would say we have enough deciet and shadow games going on in our governments and politicians and with them stealing our hard earned money than to start playing with entrepeneurs who need to play the same games.

I would say to stay off the path of liars and decievers.

Thanks and God Bless

#4

To the Pro-Lifepathers

AUTHOR: Bani - (Australia)

What is it with everyone getting so defensive about the original post?

Do you pro-Lifepathers truely believe that everyone in Lifepath is an honest business person?  Do you truely believe that deception does not exist and has never been used with Lifepath?  Rather than scolding this person, why don't you look at the issue here?

The compliance document from Lifepath clearly states:

As an Independent Affiliate I will:

Provide guidance, assistance & motivation to my Affiliates.

Study the product literature and promote retail sales.

Represent the LifePath Unlimited products in an honest manner.

Honor LifePath Unlimited Customer Guarantees.

Be professional, courteous, and considerate.

Not misrepresent LifePath Unlimiteds Marketing Program.

Become familiar with, and abide by, the Policies and Procedures of LifePath Unlimited and other materials as prescribed by the Company.

My question to you Lifepathers who continue to defend the integrity of this scam, is what will Lifepath do when an affiliate does not abide by these conditions?  The original post obviously has come up against somebody who did not abide by the 3rd and 5th and 6th condition.  So what will Lifepath do about it?

I myself have been a victim of this same scam that is called Lifepath.  I was a victim of a so called affiliate who did not honour the first condition.  Basically took my money and ran the moment I dared asked a question.  All Lifepath landing pages talk about this turn-key marketing system and how Lifepath is a warm community of helpful people.  Yes, helpful until you require help!  What is this turn-key system and how do I get my hands on it?  Will I be required to cough up more cash for it?  I have already coughed up $1695 American Dollars.  They go on about guarantees but you can't get your money back if you feel that it is grossly overpriced.  Besides, I thought I was going to be mentored on this "great turn-key marketing system" that I didn't think I needed to get my money back.

LIARS and THIEVES!!

I have sent numerous emails to Lifepath head office and they must be on drugs.  They NEVER address the issues, rather telling me how great Lifepath is.  I have been scammed, I had had my money swallowed up my wolves, dressed in sheep's clothing, and they still have the audacity to tell me that Lifepath's people are warm people.  What next?  The Pope is Jewish?  The local butcher is vegetarian?

Lifepath is a scam and the more people realise it, the better off the world will be.

Beware of Wolves dressed in sheep's clothing!

Unfortunately, I discovered this website when it was too late.  The only way to recoup my money is to be a scam artist and fool a minimum of 2 suckers to make my money back.  But I have integrity and will not be a Lifepather.  No integrity.  No class.  Just greedy leeches.

You can say anything you like about my post but you can't deny the truth and the truth is that Lifepath has no integrity and their compliance document is not worth the piece of paper it is printed on.

Real Product Real Business

AUTHOR: Tina - (U.S.A.)

It is unfortunate that this person responded to an ad and thought that it was a job rather than a business opportunity. However his claims are completely invalid. LifePath has a physical product which you receive upon purchase of the program.

It is a very high quality personal development program and as a Certified Coach I have purchased many programs in the past and can tell you that LifePath has gone above and beyond in the development of this product.

It includes over 8 hours of CD's, a DVD, a journal, affirmation cards, 8 weeks of online lessaon plans that coincide with the CD's and a weekly teleclass. All of this was created by 14 very accomplished authors, phd's and leaders in personal development who are not affiliated with LifePath and put their reputations on the line so needless to say it is a legitimate product.

Sorry if you felt mislead in anyway but please do your research before you make comments that have no validity.

Oh and by the way you would have made alot more with this business than with any JOB that you will find. I went from 0 to multiple six figures in under a year with LifePath and have proof of income on my site www.LifePathInfoPage.com
If I can do it so can you if you're open to taking the risk.

I wish you all the best in your job search.

LifePath Unlimited

AUTHOR: Steven - (Netherlands)

I am a registered hypnotherapist, nlp master practitioner, spiritual artist and run a wonderful but modest China business managed from offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Qingdao China.

From what I've read here, the problem does not seem to be wether or not LifePath Unlimited is a rippoff or not. It isn't, believe me. I am a LifePath Unlimited associate myself and will testify to anyone that I am extremely happy with the product, the business opportunity it provides, the support system and the company itself. The 56 day online course is just a wonderful, state of the art personal development and prosperity training based on the law of attraction and well worth the $ 1695 investment. The way LifePath Unlimited products are presented and delivered to you is wonderful as well, they are a combination of excellence in design and content. And you can try it, do the course, work the business, and opt for your 100% money back guarantee even if you made some money with no obligation to pay that money back. Super! The business opportunity is promising as it offers you everything you can hope for if you want to move into direct network marketing.

Having said what I said I do want to add that LifePath Unlimited does not support bulk emailing or solliciting people who have not asked to receive those emails. Perhaps this issue is closer to the problem presented here. There is no need to start bombing people with unsollicited emails in order to get attention to your business and we regard it as unethical and mindless. People who do that should just be reported to LifePath and have their license revoked. It will only bring forth unnescessary negative claims like this one, against a company that really worked out a home business opportunity that can work well for anyone who's determined to make a success from it by working the business. Mind you, this business is not for anyone. It is a solid business and it requires real work.

LIFE PATH UNLIMITED OFERS A GREAT BUSINESS AND PRODUCT!

AUTHOR: Lorenb - (U.S.A.)

Hello MY NAME IS LOREN B AND I AM NOT A MEMBER OF THIS COMPANY YET ANYWAY I'VE DONE MY RESEARCH AND I THINK THEY OFFER A GREAT THING HERE, I ALSO THINK PEOPLE THAT HAVE COMPLAINTS ABOUT GOOD COMPANYS ARE NOTHING MORE THEN "TIRE KICKERS" I KNOW I CAN GET IN AT $49 BUT WOULD RATHER GET IN AT THE $1700 I KNOW A GOOD THING WHEN I SEE IT UNLIKE SOME OTHER PEOPLE. SO FOR THE PEOPLE IN LIFE PATH UNLIMITED FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME AND SHARE MORE INFO WITH ME TILL I GET ENOUGH TO GET IN MYSELF I LOOK FORWARD TO IT.GOD BLESS TO ALL
Loren B
L.B Capital Funding
Private Contract Buyer
(((Redacted)))

Life Path Unlimited

AUTHOR: Rah - (U.S.A.)

All I want to say is that Life Path Unlimted is legit. and that there is a product. The cost you printed is correct but they also provide a top quality program that you receive after you join.You can join at other levels as well. The business produces if YOU produce. You will never make money at it if you don't do it. Check with the bbb. They are located in Carefree Arizona.

Rebuttal to Michael Taylor's Rebuttal stating that he has a legitimate business

AUTHOR: Mad And Unemployed In California - (U.S.A.)

Michael Taylor may have a legitiate business where he is able to entice innocents to buy and then sell his mentoring/coaching product. BUT, if you read the first report and then my separate report, it is his 'method' of getting candidates that is wrong. He his broadcast emailing illegally to job seekers looking for legitimate jobs, from legitimate employers. One of the other rebuttals, not sure if from Michael Taylor or another stated about a money back guarantee? and a 56 day program? That is not the issue, neither the first complaint nor my report stated anything about actually ever being interested in joing his business, or buy his product or selling it. We are legitimate job posters being harrased by this person's automatic system of gathering huge amounts of emails from the job boards, Yahoo specifcially for Life Path Careers or Life Path Unlimited, and then when I told him to stop emailing me he continued to reply in a very rude manner. We are not interested, my resume does not say I was ever in sales, and out of work job seekers have no money to buy into anything? The method of Broadcast emailing to posted resumes is against all terms and agreemeets for employers to belong on the job boards. I have reported Michael Taylor to yahoo, and I will be doing further investigations and reporting. He may unfortunately be able to still advertise his business, just like all of the vitamin sellers, and pyramid schemes, but the broadecast emails must stop. It's up to the legal agencies to determine with further investigations if he has a legitimate business entity, our complaints is why is he sending unrequested emails 'pretending' in his subject line "Response to your Resume" as if I had actually applied to a job, which I know I did not. So, that in of itself is the first lie. Oh, and the rebuttal response from him? Old saying - you doth protest too much. If he really was a legitimate business entity, he wouldn't have to validate himself so much, now would he? My opinion, we're allowed. Amazingly, in personal emails to me and now on this website, it seems he wants to be allowed to draw innocent peopole in to make easy money for himself, but we're not allowed to complain about his illegal broadcast emails to our private email addresses????

#10 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Michaelt - (U.S.A.)

Michael
Ocean City, MD
(((ROR redacted)))

This person no "basis" whatsoever to make such a ridiculous claim.
I would like to state that this person that is making an opinion based claim really needs to get the facts straight before stating his "opinion" on the internet. This has to be one of the most ridiculous claims I have ever come across in my entire life! Your false accusations and and poor judgment along with this false claim just may find yourself facing legal actions as a result. Anyone knows that "opinions" are the cheapest commodities on the planet. You will find the facts below.

I will first address the problem that this person has with an advertisement not having a phone number, but instead directing people to view the opportunity so that they can "choose" to fill out the form if they are interested in hearing more about the opportunity. Where is the wrong doing in that? I know from experience that thousands of online companies and big businesses use this technique because of the volume of calls they would have to normally field. Again where is the wrong doing? If you were not interested in the opportunity then why did you provide your info?

The fact that another representative called is irrelevant. It sounds to me that we did exactly what you wanted us to do, which is contact you to share information about our opportunity so you can make a decision if our business is a match or not. So you got a fast reply and were able to have a conversation with a rep that helped you clarify that this was not in alignment with you. That is where this should have stopped.

Lets next talk about your "opinion" on our products. Since it sounds like you did nothing other then make a decision based on your "false perception" of what our business and products actually are, I think its fair to state that you cannot justify
your claims of our business or products not having true value, and we our a scam, are just plain "worthless" to anyone. That is like saying you do not like the way a Nissan drives and feels, when you have never even drove one yourself.

Who are you to judge the effectiveness of a product or opportunity based on your unrealistic approach and narrow mindedness? You really have no "basis" whatsoever
throughout your entire letter. You state there is no actual product. Huh? That is interesting since the owners have put seven figures into our core product development and brought some of the biggest names together to bring it to market. It's also interesting because our product has "standalone value" and can be retailed without the $1,000.00 commission.

If we had no product then we would not be in business and certainly not be a member of the BBB with many third party five star ratings and top business pick of the year. I am sure these other organizations would not put their reputation on the line.

I have made over six figures in my first year working from home and absolutely know that being in the coaching and mentoring business has helped change my life and watched it do the same for so many others. We have more people earning five and six figures a month than any other opportunity I have seen.

I am sure this guy spends plenty of time fielding scam opportunities, because there are a lot out there. I was someone that lost $4,000 a on "Get Rich Quick" opportunity, so I speak from experience. I will say that all of the facts for anyone looking for a real opportunity that can generate real results, can look us up and get the real story.

From the original party: (This clearly shows a disgruntled person with nothing better to do then attempt to "railroad" others success by making false claims)

Clearly, I've got time on my hands - but that's what happens when looking for a job. I'm sick of coming across these scams.

Another from the original party:

I think anyone that actually reads your silly false report will be able to see that it is nothing other then idiotic and should be taken down.

FYI- You should use the time that you supposedly have to set up interviews so you can go to your J.O.B and leave me alone!

Tell The Whole Truth

AUTHOR: Tell The Whole Story - (U.S.A.)

They will give you a money back gurantee, so how are they ripping you off? If you don't want to take the 56 day program then do not pay for it. You seem like you are looking for a get rich quick scheme and this is not one you must work to build up your contacts. Please don't get mad at someone for selling something and making money doing it this is called business you don't work for free so don't expect anyone else to. No one twisted your arm to buy the program. Don't just tell half of the story next time to make a company look bad. If you would look at the entire 56 day program it just may change your life.