Complaint Review: Life Sport Health & Fitness

• Reported By:Toronto Ontario
Life Sport Health & Fitness
125 King Street Toronto, Ontario Canada

Life Sport Health & Fitness Membership Ripoff Toronto Ontario

Yet another victim of the "cancelled" membership ripoff at Life Sport. I canceled my husband's and my memberships in writing back in June 2004 - 30 days in advance as required. At the end of July, they charged us for another month - so I cancelled in writing again, reminding them of my earlier cancellation. I just discovered that they have charged us again! Now, I also discovered that the company appears to have gone bankrupt! My bank won't do squat for me unless I provide all sorts of documentation I don't have.

Wendy
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2004 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Life-Sport-Health-Fitness/Toronto-Ontario/Life-Sport-Health-Fitness-Membership-Ripoff-Toronto-Ontario-110541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Life Sport Health & Fitness