Complaint Review: Life Style Deals Now

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: kwoods — Paonia Colorado United States of America
Life Style Deals Now

Life Style Deals Now Unauthorized payment of 39.95, and 2.50 appears in my bank statement. Have never visited this website! Internet

Unauthorized payments in the amount of $39.95 and another for $2.50 appeared on my bank statement today, with the company number. Calling the number, I am told I ordered a home based business. I have never visited this website or ordered or received any such materials from this company. The company told me that I would be refunded. But it looks like I am not the only one attempted to be ripped off by this scam.  I am concerned about how they received my bank account information!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Life-Style-Deals-Now/internet/Life-Style-Deals-Now-Unauthorized-payment-of-3995-and-250-appears-in-my-bank-statement-983480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Life Style Deals Now