Complaint Review: Life Style Deals Now

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Sonii Gonzales — Odessa Texas United States of America
Life Style Deals Now

Life Style Deals Now www.meltdsupport.com BEWARE OF UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES STEMMING FROM MALWARE! Internet

On 11/23/2012 and 11/26/2012, www.meltdsupport.com and www.thorsupport.com fraudulently charged my bank account for $2.50 per company plus a Real Time ISA fee of $0.02 per transaction.  Madder than a wet hen, I looked up thorsupport.com and found the attempt to access this site blocked by Norton as a Malware site.  I then went to meltdsupport.com and connected to a live operator via chat.  I was asked a number of questions to authenticate my identity including the last 6 digits of my credit card, which I refused to provide.  I then asked what type of company this was and advised I was the victim of fraudulent charges.  To no surprise, our chat session was immediately closed.  I dialed the 1-800 # and after 2 hrs and 4 mins was disconnected without ever getting an answer.  This is FRAUD.  This company, operating under the "authority" of www.lifestyledealsnow.com needs to be investigated, shut down, and restitution paid to all it's victims.  BEWARE!  Watch your bank account statement!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Life-Style-Deals-Now/internet/Life-Style-Deals-Now-wwwmeltdsupportcom-BEWARE-OF-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-STEMMING-FROM-MA-974151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Life Style Deals Now