Complaint Review: Life Style Deals Now.com

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Russell — Marion Iowa United States of America
Life Style Deals Now.com
Internet, Iowa United States of America

Life Style Deals Now.com Three months charge of $39.95 on my Visa., unknown how they got my number????? Internet, Iowa

Called to ask what these charges on my Visa with my Bank were.  Bank also stated they had been monitoring also and I told them I was trying to get more information.  Finally got Company name yo process this report.  My bank is sending me paperwork to retreive 3months charge of $39.95. ($117.00) due me.  My Bank Lawyers are checking into this Fraud on my Visa thru my Bank.
Russell T
(((REDACTED))) @q.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Life-Style-Deals-Nowcom/Internet-Iowa-52302/Life-Style-Deals-Nowcom-Three-months-charge-of-3995-on-my-Visa-unknown-how-they-got-990795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Life Style Deals Now.com