• Report: #209547

• Submitted: Tue, September 05, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 05, 2006

• Reported By:northgate blvd Michigan
Life Time Fitness
4700 Investment Drive Troy, Michigan U.S.A.

Life Time Fitness rips you off and does not let you cancel memberships Troy Michigan

I was going to Life Time Fitness for about a year paying $60 a month, when i started paying their whole advertisment line was no contract pay by month...., Now I am moving to another state and I been trying to cancel my membership and they will not let me do it. I talked to managers(jeff) i talk to employees and they will not let me cancel and they are charging me and thratening me with taking me to colections. Beware of this place.

A
northgate blvd, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2006 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Life-Time-Fitness/Troy-Michigan/Life-Time-Fitness-rips-you-off-and-does-not-let-you-cancel-memberships-Troy-Michigan-209547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Life Time Fitness