Complaint Review: LifeCell South Beach Skincare

• Updated: Wed, June 26, 2013

• Reported By:28472 North Carolina
LifeCell South Beach Skincare
Internet USA

LifeCell South Beach Skincare AKA Lifecell LifeCell Without Permission or Notification Took $338 on Two Occasions From Checking Account!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: You don't understand

I ordered my trial tube of LifeCell Skincare winkle cream on April 17, 2013. I received the product about 1-2 weeks afterwards. There was not any literature whatsoever enclosed with the product, no address, no phone number, and no letter stating if they had intentions of charging me whatever the price was in the future which I was expecting. No emails or texts were sent to me about charging my checking account for another tube if I was happy with the product (which I was not). No follow-up whatsoever with a call, letter, ... nothing.

I just received my bank statement for May and the first part of June that showed where LifeCell took out $189.00 on May 20th and another charge of $149.00 on June 18th. I called and cancelled any further shipments in May. I did not received any other tubes except the trial tube at all!! This must be the typical healthcare/makeup scam where they offer you a sample and turn around to take out different amounts of money from your account.

What individuals should do is open up a prepaid credit card and just put that certain amount on the card so when they go back to wipe you clean, there's nothing there to get!! Needless to say, I am hopping mad!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2013 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LifeCell-South-Beach-Skincare/internet/LifeCell-South-Beach-Skincare-AKA-Lifecell-LifeCell-Without-Permission-or-Notification-To-1062312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LifeCell South Beach Skincare

You don't understand

AUTHOR: Kwtrucks - ()

There is a huge difference between "free sample" and "free 30-day trial" They have a website which is very clear about this and all the companies info and policies are on there. If you could post on this ripoff site you obviously could have found the companies website to find out everything you needed to know.

They never offered a free sample !