Complaint Review: LifeKey A.K.A. Enzyte

• Submitted: Sat, August 28, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, August 28, 2004

• Reported By:Louisville Kentucky
LifeKey A.K.A. Enzyte
10877 MILLINGTON COURT Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

LifeKey A.K.A. Enzyte Ripoff! Initial and thought to buy only purchase from LifeKey Inc. debit's my account without permission. Cincinnati Ohio

Lifekey Inc., A.K.A. Enzyte, charged my debit card $69.95 without permission. I had purchased the "Free Sample" and paid only shipping and handling. I was told all I would pay was shipping and handling on that one time purchase. Aparently they did not follow directions because I am being debited an additional $69.95 without my permission. On top of the $69.95 they debited my account, the amount was taken two days before payday which gput me into the negative and gave me an overdraft fee of $30.00. Do not do business with them!! Their "Free Sample" is quite the opposite!!

Matt
Louisville, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2004 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LifeKey-AKA-Enzyte/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/LifeKey-AKA-Enzyte-Ripoff-Initial-and-thought-to-buy-only-purchase-from-LifeKey-Inc-105841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LifeKey A.K.A. Enzyte